Fees and payment
Fees for each academic year are listed below. All prices are in pounds sterling (GBP).
*The guardianship fee applies to students who are under the age of 18 at the start of their course. Students will be provided with a UK guardian who will support the student during their time in the UK until he/she turns 18. More information will be provided after you apply.
- 2017/18 tuition fees are valid from 13 February 2017 for students who apply after this date, and are in £ sterling. The enrolment fee will be £200 from 13 February 2017.
- Accommodation fees are guideline only. Rents are subject to increase each academic year.
Please note that students applying for courses will be required to pay a confirmation payment. This is comprised of:
- £200 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 Refundable Deposit
- £500 advance fees
- Insurance payment for Study Care if applicable
When are your fees due?
Once you have received an offer of a place at the International Study Centre, you are required to pay your confirmation payment as per above. The deposit is held to cover damages and any other incidental expenses. Any monies left at the end of your course will be returned to you.
The balance of tuition fees can be paid termly, one month before the start of each academic term, or in full in advance. Accommodation fees can be paid yearly in advance or termly.
Making a payment
Please visit our How to Pay page to find out how to make a payment.
More information about payment of fees can be found in Frequently Asked Questions For full information about fees and refunds read our Terms and Conditions