You can apply to the Lancaster University International Study Centre through your local education agent or directly on this website.
- Visit the website and complete all sections of the online application form
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully
- Upload your scanned supporting documents
- Save the completed form and simply await a decision from our Admissions Team.
Apply via your local agent
- Your agent will help you complete an application form and advise you of our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you understand them
- You will need to have supporting documents for scanning
- Your agent will receive an email from our admissions department confirming if you have been offered a place.
Supporting documents checklist
- Relevant academic transcripts
- Certificate of English
- Copy of passport
- References (where applicable)
- Copies of visas if you have previously studied in the UK.
If you receive an offer – you will be guided through the next steps
- Sign any confirmation documentation and academic declaration
- Once we have received payment (details will be provided in your Offer Letter) your Agent or Student Enrolment agent can assist you through the visa process
- You have a legal right to cancel your place up to 14 days after acceptance of our offer of a place.
Before you arrive
- Please notify us or your agent when you receive your visa
- We will then inform you / your agent about accommodation and any additional payments required
- Please ensure you have requested all original academic records to bring with you
- Please complete the online pre-arrival form provided by your agent or adviser.
For more information about what happens when you arrive, visit the pre-arrival page