How to apply
Important information: Lancaster University International Study Centre’s last student intake was January 2023. There will be no further intakes at the International Study Centre after January 2023. We are no longer accepting applications.
Apply to the International Study Centre
You can apply to Lancaster University International Study Centre through our online form or your local agent. Our online form allows you to save your progress, so you can return to it later and complete it in your own time. If you are applying through an agent, please contact them for an application form.
How to apply
1. Choose your pathway from a selection of undergraduate and postgraduate options.
2. Check your entry requirements and find out whether you have the necessary academic and English skills to join us.
3. Apply online with our easy to use form and help from our expert team.
4. Submit your supporting document either when you complete the form or at a later date.
5. Read our terms and conditions.
6. Receive a response from your specialist Student Enrolment Advisor within just 48 hours, who will support you throughout the rest of your application.
Preparing to study
Find out more about preparing to study and useful steps to take before we see you on campus.
Apply to Lancaster University International Study Centre.
Academic and English language qualifications you need to know when applying to study at Lancaster.
Programme fees and accommodation costs.
How to pay
Find out more about our fees and how you can view and pay your tuition fees on our payment platform.
Discover more about the student visa process and how we can help.
Learn about the different ways we support you throughout the application process.