International Study Centre
Any questions? Chat live with one of our advisers and get answers today.
You can apply to Lancaster University International Study Centre through our online form or your local agent. Our online form allows you to save your progress, so you can return to it later and complete it in your own time. If you are applying through an agent, please contact them for an application form.
1. Choose your pathway from a selection of undergraduate and postgraduate options.
2. Check your entry requirements and find out whether you have the necessary academic and English skills to join us.
3. Apply online with our easy to use form and help from our expert team.
4. Submit your supporting document either when you complete the form or at a later date.
5. Read our terms and conditions.
6. Receive a response from your specialist Student Enrolment Advisor within just 48 hours, who will support you throughout the rest of your application.
Learn about the different ways we support you throughout the application process.
Apply to Lancaster University International Study Centre.
Discover our entry requirements and what you need to join us.
Programme fees and accommodation costs.
View your fees and choose the best payment method for you.
Discover more about the student visa process and how we can help.
Everything you need to prepare for your arrival.