From October 2018 students will have the chance to study a Pre-Masters programme at Lancaster University International Study Centre.
Start dates for the new courses will be offered in October and January after their initial intake in October of 2018. Students can choose between two subject pathways, both of which will offer progression to a wide range of postgraduate degrees.
New Pre-Masters pathway options
- Business, Law and Social Sciences
- Engineering, Computing, Mathematics and Science
Benefits of the programme
Students will find a variety of benefits to studying one of the Pre-Masters Programme pathways:
- 50+ progression degrees added across 4 faculties, including an opportunity to study at the prestigious Lancaster University Management School
- Students who enter a taught postgraduate programme become equipped with the fundamental subject knowledge and skills, as well as the skills of analysis and application needed for their chosen programme
- Access to Lancaster’s postgraduate specific college within the University’s collegiate system.
- Students progress to a university that is triple top ten ranked, and was also recently awarded The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide University of the Year 2018
Progression degrees lead to Master’s programmes within four different faculties
- Arts and Social Sciences (FASS)
- Lancaster University Management School (LUMS)
- Science and Technology (FST)
- Health and Medicine (FHM)
Explore the Pre-Masters Programmes at Lancaster University International Study Centre.